Matthew Shepard Is In Hell Langley High School – Deal With That

Jon Image 3

Subject: Langley High School Protest

I am a writer for the Saxon Scope, the Langley High School newspaper. I wanted to speak to some members this evening, but it appears as though the protest of the school’s production of the Laramie Project was cancelled. However, I hope you will be willing to answer just a few questions. I’m sure that all Langley students, whatever their viewpoint, would be very interested in hearing your side of the story.

1) What exactly would you say are the fundamental principles upon which this Church is based? Obviously, anti homosexual propoganda is one of them, but are there any other messages you wish to convey?

2) Why was the protest cancelled? Right now there is quite a lot of speculation among students ranging from the plausible to the absurd, and any clarification you could give would be most appreciated.

3) Do you have a particular message for Langley students (or any students at schools performing the Laramie project for that matter.)

4) It is obvious why you would choose programs like our school play to protest at, ones where the acceptance of homosexuality and gay rights are concerned, but why are military funerals, and the funeral of the late Elizabeth Edwards also protested? Is there a correlation between these events and your church?

As a journalist, I am a firm believer that the press must remain impartial, and I will write my story without any kind of bias. However, it would be most helpful if any WBC members could help shed light on this situation. Impartiality cannot be fully achieved without presenting both sides of a story, and including quotes from both parties involved. I speak for the entire Saxon Scope when I say that any response would be most appreciated.

Thank you

1.    Obey your God.  Read the words and obey.  No idols, no false gods no

teaching the children God is a liar and more.  We preach the whole Bible, and we recommend that you fear and obey your God, that is your duty!  Check it out:

Ec 12:13 ¶  Let us hear the conclusion of the whole matter: Fear God, and keep his commandments: for this is the whole duty of man. 14  For God shall bring every work into judgment, with every secret thing, whether it be good, or whether it be evil.

2.    We had other places to be.  We are a small church, we try to get to

many places, and some days something has to get bumped off the schedule.

3.    If you adopt a lifestyle of rebellion against the commandments of

God and failing to warn your neighbor that his sin is taking him to hell (that is the very definition of LOVE THY NEIGHBOR), you will go to hell with Matthew Shepard.  Matthew Shepard died for his sin and the rebellion he was taught by his mother and father.  He is in hell.

4.    All the rebellion of this nation has brought the wrath of God upon

you.  You are called the Children of Disobedience, check the words:

Ephesians 5:3 ¶  But fornication, and all uncleanness, or covetousness, let it not be once named among you, as becometh saints; 4  Neither filthiness, nor foolish talking, nor jesting, which are not convenient: but rather giving of thanks. 5  For this ye know, that no whoremonger, nor unclean person, nor covetous man, who is an idolater, hath any inheritance in the kingdom of Christ and of God. 6  Let no man deceive you with vain words: for because of these things cometh the wrath of God upon the children of disobedience. 7  Be not ye therefore partakers with them.

The time is so very, very short, the destruction of Doomed america is imminent.

Thanks for writing.

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.