This Doomed American Theater Is On Fire

image

I am an editor for the Montgazette, the student newspaper of Montgomery County Community College in Blue Bell, Pa. (suburban Philadelphia). One of our reporters visited Temple University to cover a reported protest that the church had arranged (that’s what she was told by Temple).

The reporter says no one from the church showed up, and that there were more than 1,100 counter-protesters who rallied against the church.

What’s the scoop? Were church members sent to Temple U? Any details you can share?

Reach me at my campus e-mail. My deadline is Friday. Thank you for your time.

Harry Yanoshak, Editor and Faculty Adviser.

Dear Harry Yanoshak –

So why not send such an email in advance of sending the lass on a fool’s errand?

Some days, GodSmacks come and we have to change our schedule to do something more current than another run-of-the-mill Laramie Project rebellion!  Silly Doomed america is DAILY flipping of God, so we can always find such an event where you sit the children in the classes and in the so-called churches and in your homes and teach them Rebellion 101, 201, 301 and 401 and then offer them a Masters in Rebellion!  But, the GodSmacks, that is to say, the response to your flipper finger is where we can do our best Dot Connecting!

Dot A – your rebellion and your TEACHING your children rebellion (specifically that God is a liar and his commandments are on the table for disposal depending upon how they feeeeeeelll!) to Dot B – the dead rebels, turned into human projectiles to show you what is shortly coming to pass in Doomed america!  By GOD’S WORD, you have defiled the very land when you filled the land with these things, listed in Leviticus 18, to wit:  adultery (Christ said divorce + remarriage = adultery), Sodomy (it’s okay to be gay), bestiality (furries, etc, GAG) and incest (the only thing Doomed american children have to fear MORE than the raping priests are the raping parents, YIKES!) and finally, teaching your children that God is a liar and that his commandments are disposable!  Oh yes, so you get your GodSmacks in the form of exploding coal mines (29 in WV); power plants (7 in CT) and Oil Rigs (11 in LA) so you can see what the Human Projectiles are going to look like shortly when God wipes this land CLEAN!

So, when the landscape is changing at a rapid rate, it might be good to check in BEFORE you make the trip!  We warn, therefore we are!  We run to and fro and report at the top of our lungs – DUMMIES – THIS DOOMED AMERICAN THEATER IS ON FIRE – RUNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!

Thanks for asking!

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.