WBC Comes With The Oracles Of God To Preach To The Parents Of The Peter Pan Playing Palo Alto Punks

General Image 8

From: Gunn Oracle High School Newspaper
Subject: Gunn Protest

Dear Westboro Baptist Church,

The Oracle, Gunn’s student newspaper is publishing an article about
the protests and rallies held at our school today. We’d appreciate if
you could answer a few questions.

1. Why did you choose to come to our school?

2. What is the message you are trying to convey?

Please let me know as soon as possible!

Thanks,
Gunn Oracle

Dear student paper of Gunn High School in Palo Alto, CA –

Thanks for writing.

Here are your answers:

1. We chose your school, because for months, you have been in the national news because your fellow students have been doing the Peter Pan in front of the trains.  We are parents, sisters, brothers, cousins, aunts, uncles, grandparents and loved ones of PEOPLE. 

We are also servants of the Most High God – that God that rules in the armies of heaven and among the inhabitants of the earth. So we KNEW when we saw those tidings from Palo Alto – about the students that were looking their parents in the face and then turning and walking out the door and doing a thing that would bring as much sorrow and heartache upon their parents and loved ones and fellow students as they could possibly bring - that it was because God Hates Palo Alto.  We know that God controls the hearts of men. 

So one must ask WHY does God hate you?  Why would He bring such events to pass?  Why would those children treat their parents and fellow students and loved ones in that selfish fashion, knowing they will be left to deal with the mangled remains of their self absorbed mischief?

We found our answer.  Look what God says and see if it doesn’t perfectly fit
here: 

“And, ye fathers, provoke not your children to wrath: but bring them up in the nurture and admonition of the Lord.” Ephesians 6:4 

Read that a few times and understand: that passage says you either bring them up in the nurture and admonition of the Lord their God, OR you in FACT have provoked them to wrath.  So those angry children that have been taught that it is ALL about them and that EVERY COMMANDMENT of God and ALL of His standards are on the table for disposal AT THEIR WILL!! 

They have taught the children that God is a big fat liar. God said homosexuality is an abomination! God said no fornication! God said thou shalt not commit adultery! God said thou shalt NOT kill! The Lord Jesus Christ said that if you divorce and remarry that you are living in adultery.  But you were taught that those commandments are ALL lies.  That it is just OK to be gay and that it is FINE to change your sex partners and spouses more often than you change your stinky socks, and that if you produce a baby in all that filthy mess, JUST KILL THE BABY!!  There are many more words on what they have done in that regard, but moving on. 

So I wrote a Letter to the Editor of your city paper and connected up the dots, and your city paper refused to print my letter.  Then, another of your students did the Peter Pan.  So, we decided that those children were entitled to see what good looks like just once before they all land in front of the train. So we scheduled the picket.

2. The message was simply this:  God hates you and your destruction is
IMMINENT!!  God has fulfilled in your community that promised curse that is found here: 

“This evil people, which refuse to hear my words, which walk in the imagination of their heart, and walk after other gods, to serve them, and to worship them, shall even be as this girdle, which is good for nothing.” Jeremiah 13:10

The time is now so very, very short. When God is finished with the San Francisco/Palo Alto communities, you will think that the death at the hands of the train is a picnic.  Your destruction is imminent!!

Thanks for asking!

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.