1. If one of your kids told you they were gay but did not want to be gay, and asked you for help, would you help them?
2. Can someone who likes the same gender or both genders but refuses to live a gay or a by lifestyle in any shape or form because they believe it is an abomination to the Lord their God and they never know anyone in a sexual or romatic manner, can they go to Heaven?
3. Is your family still thinking of moving to Jeruselum? Think you’ll like it there if you do?
1. We don’t do this kind of “what if” these days.
1 Tim 2:23 But foolish and unlearned questions avoid, knowing that they do gender strifes.
Such a thing is not the stuff of God’s elect people, for which we are most thankful.
2. Again, this is not how God deals with His sheep. Romans 1:18-32 explains how you got the curse of fagdom. Wallowing at the catholic pedophile trough is a good start down that awful path.
3. The Lord My God has caused my husband to have a policy that I love and follow with my whole heart, to wit: To fear God and keep His commandments.
To this end:
Matthew 19: 28 And Jesus said unto them, Verily I say unto you, That ye which have followed me, in the regeneration when the Son of man shall sit in the throne of his glory, ye also shall sit upon twelve thrones, judging the twelve tribes of Israel. 29 And every one that hath forsaken houses, or brethren, or sisters, or father, or mother, or wife, or children, or lands, for my name’s sake, shall receive an hundredfold, and shall inherit everlasting life.
There is nothing in this earth that I would give for my soul. I know that my redeemer liveth and he shall stand in the last day and my eyes shall behold him!
So we will follow the Lamb whithersoever he goeth. We have only that plan.
Thanks for asking.
Your friends at Westboro Baptist Church