I’m almost done with the film and I’m adding updates at the end on each of the people I interviewed. Can you fill me in on a few details that I could add about you?
1) Are you still picketing on the streets? How often?
2) Are you still a member of Westboro Baptist?
3) What do you miss most about your father?
4) Any new projects?
Anything along those lines or anything else you would like to add would be helpful. Thank you very much,
– Kent with Paladin Media Group
Hi, Kent –
1) YES! We picket every single day – we just began our 24th year – on the streets. Warning the living – simple stuff really – to REPENT or PERISH! It is what our Lord Jesus Christ did.
2) YES! By mercy from the Lord my God, I am a member of the Church of the Lord Jesus Christ, in this generation it is called Westboro Baptist Church.
3) I am thankful to report to you that the days are so full of the goodness of the Lord my God and the unfolding of His providential dealings with the end of all flesh, that my thoughts don’t run to mourning for my dad. I’m thankful that when I think of him, it is in the context of his good example, in that he gave up everything in this life so that he could be counted worthy of his calling. He showed us how to preach to this generation and he was the earthen vessel that the Lord our God gave us to teach us and to guide us in this waste howling wilderness. The Lord prepared us for this loss and this change, and THAT my friend is how God rolls! We commit our way unto Him, and trust also in Him, and HE brings it to pass! So great is the sight, that I put my hand over my mouth and keep my mouth shut, except to tell every human being the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ.
4) Our aptly named “God Hates The Media Tour” is coming up. We’re going to San Francisco and environs for the social media outlets — that’s scheduled for August 12; and then we’re going to New York for more main stream print and TV media – that’s set for September 10 and 11.
Finally, I am almost giddy with the daily news of the Hand of God and His indignation marching through the earth! Climate Change…hurricanes…earth quakes…droughts…shark attacks…bear attacks…wild fires…Israel enraging the world with brutality against their rebellious-against-God brothers…dozens to hundreds of people cut off in amazing airline events (each one with such glorious and beautifully perfect details – including dead AIDS “scientists”) and more and more, leaving one to feel these words down to their toes:
“That be far from thee to do after this manner, to slay the righteous with the wicked: and that the righteous should be as the wicked, that be far from thee: Shall not the Judge of all the earth do right?” (Genesis 18:25)
“O the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God! how unsearchable are his judgments, and his ways past finding out!” (Romans 11:33)
“Now unto the King eternal, immortal, invisible, the only wise God, be honour and glory for ever and ever. Amen.” (1 Timothy 1:17)
It is time for all mankind to get into The Revelation and drill down those stark and horrifying details of the de-creation of this earth that is in sight now!
“And I saw another angel fly in the midst of heaven, having the everlasting gospel to preach unto them that dwell on the earth, and to every nation, and kindred, and tongue, and people, Saying with a loud voice, Fear God, and give glory to him; for the hour of his judgment is come: and worship him that made heaven, and earth, and the sea, and the fountains of waters. And there followed another angel, saying, Babylon is fallen, is fallen, that great city, because she made all nations drink of the wine of the wrath of her fornication. And the third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, If any man worship the beast and his image, and receive his mark in his forehead, or in his hand, The same shall drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out without mixture into the cup of his indignation; and he shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels, and in the presence of the Lamb: And the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever and ever: and they have no rest day nor night, who worship the beast and his image, and whosoever receiveth the mark of his name. Here is the patience of the saints: here are they that keep the commandments of God, and the faith of Jesus.” (Revelation 14:6-12)
Here is the very latest parody that we put out – a cover of the Eagle’s “Seven Bridges Road” called “Seven Trumpets Blow” to help with understanding the Revelation – I’m talking HOT off the press: http://bit.ly/Uo8z8K