Mother Teresa failed to warn her neighbor that their sin was taking them to hell and she cast her lot in with the raping priests.
Dear Westboro Baptist Church,
1) You hate catholics. What about Mother Teresa? She did so much good in this world. She saw the pain and the suffering and she went ahead and she made a difference. Isn’t that more effective than signs?
2) How the hell do I make a picket sign? If I’m gonna preach to the little minions of the anti-christ then I want my picket sign to look shit hot.
3) What are your views on people who claim to have psychic ability? Yes I know there are bible verses against it – but do you think people can possess actual psychic ability?
4) Do you feel any remorse for the added pain you guys cause when you protest the funerals?
5) How do you define the contradictions you find in the bible?
Dear Ronnie -
1) God hates lying, idol-worshiping, Mary-worshiping, raping Catholics. Mother Teresa is in hell by all appearance of her life. She failed to warn her neighbor that their sin was taking them to hell. She cast her lot in with the raping priests. She cut her hair, and by that act, she announced to man, God and angels that she was NOT going to have that Man, Christ Jesus to rule over her, let alone any husband or father or anyone else. She created her own form of righteousness, and not that of our Lord Jesus Christ. She did NOT follow Christ. She had no charity! She should have fed poor people AND showed by her manner of life and her conduct and her words that she had submitted herself to God and HIS standards and HIS words.
1Cor 13:1 ¶ Though I speak with the tongues of men and of angels, and have not charity, I am become as sounding brass, or a tinkling cymbal. 2 And though I have the gift of prophecy, and understand all mysteries, and all knowledge; and though I have all faith, so that I could remove mountains, and have not charity, I am nothing. 3 And though I bestow all my goods to feed the poor, and though I give my body to be burned, and have not charity, it profiteth me nothing. 4 ¶ Charity suffereth long, and is kind; charity envieth not; charity vaunteth not itself, is not puffed up, 5 Doth not behave itself unseemly, seeketh not her own, is not easily provoked, thinketh no evil; 6 Rejoiceth not in iniquity, but rejoiceth in the truth; 7 Beareth all things, believeth all things, hopeth all things, endureth all things.
Also, PRIESTS RAPE CHILDREN!
2) Titus 3:9 But avoid foolish questions, and genealogies, and contentions, and strivings about the law; for they are unprofitable and vain.
3) “Yes I know there are Bible verses against it…” Go with that and call it good!
4) I do not buy into the lie that we added any pain. We may have unearthed and brought their rage against God to the surface, but no pain. Putting that aside, the answer is NO.
5) I do not find any contradictions in the Bible!
Thanks for writing.
Your friends at WBC.